Position: MLS Trainer
Location: Sandy, UT
UtahRealEstate.com is the leading provider of real estate information and technology for REALTORS® in Utah. We are one of the largest Multiple Listing Services in the United States, and proudly serve over 93% of REALTORS® in the state of Utah.
We are looking for an MLS Trainer who will be responsible for all aspects of customer outreach. The Trainer’s primary responsibility will be to travel to real estate brokerage offices and Association/Board of REALTOR® offices and conduct trainings demonstrating features of our MLS technology platform. This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, 401k, and other great insurance benefits.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present in front of an audience
- Strong interest in using technology and Internet-based software
- Prior training experience and/or an interest in teaching others new skills
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Consistently present a professional demeanor
- Willingness to telecommute and work independently the field
Please email email@example.com with any inquiries! We look forward to hearing from you.